Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's new

I went to the laundromat yesterday for the first time. Our dryer is busted and it'll be about a week before it's repaired. I realized I was out of stuff and didn't have time to wait for it to air dry. So, off the laundromat went I. Frightfully expensive I might add...$1.50 for 36 minutes of drying time. Thankfully, the clothes were dry by the end of the time. Otherwise, I might have just had to have worn wet underwear.

Yes, I did just say that. My apologies. To all 3 of you.


I also found my library card - again. And there was much rejoicing and putting things on hold at the library. Mostly books on cassette. Because my car is old and is still living in the 20.9th century. I like listening to books. I often catch things in them that I missed when I was reading it myself and it's almost like reading the book for the first time. I like that.


Lastly, I found this on one of the websites I like to visit: Despair.com. If you ever want a good dose of reality, here it is.



I'm so glad I found this. This keeps me grounded.

No comments: