I’ve thought about this for about a day now and I decided to create my own “fill-in-the-blank”. I refrain from calling it a survey because a survey usually implies that you’re going to do something with the results that you receive. I have no intention of doing anything with the results (other than maybe laughing at you and honing my campdown writing skills). I don’t want to do it to get to know people better. I think I know people pretty well. I’m just a curious person, not to mention I get to get a few good laughs out of it. I’m also not calling it a survey because there are some people who say they will never fill out a survey and because this is a non-survey, those people can fill it out without any guilt or feel that they’ve broken any record.
Humor me here. It’s one of things that comes to your head while you’re sitting around waiting for the iron to heat up so you can iron your shirt for Sunday and while you’re waiting for the Biore strip on your nose to harden into a mold that feels like a paper-mache mask that someone forgot to remove in time. But alas, I digress.
Here are my ten thoughts from Saturday evening.
- Favorite word to use this week: impertinent. (kind of how I’m feeling now) =)
- Least favorite color: that purple that’s not really purple but kind of a nauseating pink tone- especially bad on cars
- If you could look like a celebrity who would it be: if Julia Roberts and George Clooney had children I would want to be one of them. Maybe a little of myself right now in there- I figure it would either look like a train wreck or turn out good
- Favorite chore: vacuuming – I also don’t mind doing dishes or folding laundry.
- Least favorite chore: cleaning the toilets – a grim job that has to be done
- If you had the choice to be either 2 inches taller or 2 inches shorter would you take it: I still haven’t decided my answer to that one- I feel pretty good about myself
- What do you think is the smelliest animal: roadkill skunks and chickens I think are pretty nasty too. =)
- Best movie quote (not necessarily your favorite but what you think is one of the best lines): “I know this Man. He gave me water, and a will to live.” ~ BEN HUR
- Do you prefer – mail order catalogs/online shopping or actually going to the store: kind of depends on what I’m shopping for and my mood.
- If you could go back in time and change some invention what would it be: I've noticed that I seem to enjoy trying to re-invent the wheel.