Thursday, March 27, 2008

Creativity and Quality Time

Yesterday, my mom, sister and I spent several hours scrapbooking together. I've been scrapbooking more now that I ever have, and now, thanks to a good friend of mine, I understand better how to put pages together and really enjoy it!
I've had pictures of our trip to Ohio and Kentucky in 2006 in an album (a big deal for me!) and I finally pulled out the pictures of the visit to Churchill Downs and scrapbooked them. I had bought paper specifically for those pictures ages ago and it was so much fun to finally sit down and scrapbook some of the most "iconic" photos of that day's trip.
I also got a couple pictures of me and my puppy scrapbooked. :^D
It was nice to sit and visit and have some good time together.

I'll try and post some pics of the pics later...

No comments: