Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Thursday or The Weekend's Almost Here

People ask me how I can manage to be so happy and cheerful all the time.

I tell them it's the combination of Red-40 and caffeine.

In other news: I'm going to the beach this Sunday (after church of course) with my sister and two cousins for an abbreviated "Cousin's Weekend". I say abbreviated because we'll only be there for Sunday afternoon. I'm stopping by our little Weenky-dinky Foods after work to pick up some sandwich fixins' and drinks for the much anticipated outing.

Here are some of the things I have to remember to bring:
~Beach blanket
~Towels--for the very off-chance that I might get into the water
~Camera- must document these significant moments for posterity
~Ball gloves and a softball --since it's just us girls, we can play, unashamed of our skills (or lack thereof)
~Dry socks - don't ask me why, but this just seems like a good idea...and a warm one
~Sweatshirt
~Food

And now you can go into your weekend feeling complete, now that you know what I'm going to do with mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though I just read this post today, I am feeling complete anyways! :)