Friday, July 11, 2008

“We now interrupt this programming for some random local news”

And because I haven’t blogged in a while and can’t think of anything else to write about right now…here are:

Some of the Things I Love

Getting up in the morning with the sun and hearing the birds singing

A hot cup of coffee with just the right amount of cream and sugar

Logging into my computer at work and seeing this sweet baby boy’s face on my desktop…


High-heeled shoes

Listening to my favorite song (songs) on the radio –way too loud…

A square of dark chocolate….just because…

Hearing the words of a familiar hymn that I’ve sung for years and being suddenly struck by something I never heard before

And finally...

Rodeos

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I have to say I am right there with you on the dark chocolate girl! And that little guy is a real cutie alright! I would love to take the kids to a rodeo someday as well. I have never been but they look like so much fun! I can definitely see this happening since we live close to Molalla! LOL! :)