Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

And it's here; gloom and rain included, but spring is here! Our daffodils in the front yard are pushing up their heads and the hyacinths are tentatively opening their buds. And I just updated my blog photo. It makes me happy. :^)

This week has been a busy one. Last week was too. Our office at work has been moving our first floor office space to our second floor office space. This has required a lot of cleaning out of large file cabinets, lateral files, emptying drawers, dumping outdated materials, an all-in-all general re-organizing and purging effort. Plus I'm training to take over the accounts for one lady who is going to be leaving at the end of the month. I've also been going to a weekly calf-sorting with my Fence Riders group. It's been so much fun--I haven't done any sorting or ridden yet, but I'm getting to know the folks there and been doing some "networking". (I think I'll have a couple options for mounts by the time Fair is here.) :^D Everyone in the club has just been so nice and I'm really happy to be doing what I've wanted to do for so long.
It's been a busy couple of weeks. I'm ready for a break. I think I'll go to Mexico this weekend. Or maybe I'll just have a margarita...that's cheaper... :^)

No comments: