Monday, May 18, 2009

Lovely Weekend

I had a great weekend! Warm weather, good food, and great company! This past Friday I went up to Tacoma to visit my aunt there. We had a good time-- went to the movies and saw the new X-Men film- "Wolverine". We both really enjoyed it! :-)
Saturday morning we went for a 5 mile walk, then took naps (we were both tired!) Remembered just in time to watch the Preakness Stakes, which, was an incredible race. I knew Rachel Alexandra was going to win. I just knew she would. :-) We also visited Gig Harbor and walked around, down towards the docks and watched the boats on the water.
Sunday we had church in the morning but afterwards packed up our lunch and took the dog down to the beach for some more gorgeous sunshine! I got sunburned. But that's ok.

Hopefully pictures to follow shortly. :-) I hope your weekend was as nice!

(And for all 2 of you who read this and might care...27 days til camp!)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend Rachel!! :) visiting aunts and walking by the water are always great ways to enjoy time!

27 days till camp means 10 days till my wedding! 13 days till my honeymoon! and 26 days till I see you all at RCC :) YEA!!!! :)

Bren