Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mindless Yet Amusing

I wonder what would happen if Jeeves was in the same cartoon as Calvin and Hobbes


C: "Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?"
J: "From time to time, sir, in my leisure moments."

C: "I love the culture of victimhood."
J: "I endeavour to give satisfaction sir."

C: "Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words."
J: "I'm sure that your cool head and undoubted thespian powers will see you through the day, Sir."

C: "Our top secret club-- G.R.O.S.S.!! Get-Rid-Of-Slimy-girlS!"
J: "Under rule eleven, all members are required to provide the secretary with full information about their employer, sir. This not only provides entertaining reading, but also provides a warning to those seeking employment with those gentlemen who fall short of the ideal."

C: "In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks."
J:"It's an interesting theory, Sir. Would you care to expatiate upon it?"

C: "What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?"
J: "I prefer not to dwell on it if it's convenient to you, sir."

C: "Is it a right to remain ignorant?
J: "I fear so, sir."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love C&H and J&W.