Thursday, November 01, 2007

Ok, I'll do it too

"Tagged" from my sister
  • Bethany
  • .


    Rules for the tag…

    1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

    2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

    3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

    4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.



    Here are the "Facts".


    1. I have in the course of my life hurt both of my big toes by more than just stubbing them--first time when I was 8 years old or so, I ripped of the toenail of the left with a three-pronged garden hoe. The second time, I broke the right when I was running up the stairs in the dark--I was on crutches for a week and a half.

    2. Since I was about 9 or 10 years old, I haven't worn pink- as in clothes. (makeup doesn't count) I think I only have one shirt of the color and I've only worn it maybe twice. It just sits in my closet.

    3. I think Jeeves from PG Wodehouse's books is an absolute genius. I wish he was my valet. Or personal attendant or whatever you call it.

    4. When walking through the mall and I get accosted by those people that work at the little booths in between stores and want to talk to you about this or that product or want your signature on some form or are taking a survey or what have you, I like to pretend that: A) I'm deaf or B) I don't speak English. The no English kind of works because I can say "I don't speak English" in German.

    5. I'm a morning person--once I'm up. Don't ask me to explain this. It takes me about 10 minutes to be completely awake, but once I am, I'm usually good to go, at least until about 10ish- then, if I haven't had coffee already, I definitely need a cup!

    6. When I go shopping, I pull something off of the rack and ask myself "would one of my sisters (the ones closest to me in age that is...) wear this?" If the answer is favorable- I try it on. If it fits and I'm in a mood that likes it, I buy it. This has resulted in some garments in my closet, that every once in a while, I look at and ask myself what induced me to make that purchase. The answer is usually along the lines of "because your sisters tend to have better fashion sense than you do." They are probably the reasons I don't go everywhere (excepting church of course) in jeans and a t-shirt" Although there are days when I JUST DON'T CARE! :-)

    7. I like talking in accents. British accents particularly.

    There you have it; seven facts about me; totally random. I'll let you decide which ones are weird. :-) And because my sister only tagged three people, that's all I'm going to do to. Besides, almost all of the people whose blogs I read, have already been tagged.

  • kathryn erland

  • ellen walker

  • amber myers


  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey, you forgot rule number four! Leah just let me know...you'll be hearing from me. ;-)