Tuesday, July 25, 2006

7 weeks and missing you already

Ok, I can probably make it.
My sister Bethany and my new brother-in-law Alex left this morning for their new home in the great white north of Grande Prairie Alberta, Canada. For those of you who don't know where that is --- look on a map. :-) It was very sad but God is good and His mercy is sure and we'll be seeing her in September when we go to Ohio to visit my grandmas and again in November for Thanksgiving.
Goodbye isn't forever even though it may hurt for a while and we'll all be missing you, Bethany we love you and I'm so happy for you for this great opportunity. You are and have been such a good friend and witness for Christ that I know you will do well up in Canada.

The wedding was beautiful and I made it throught the ceremony without crying! Yeah me! :-)
People keep asking me "are you recovered from the wedding yet?" The last answer as of a few minutes ago was "no." But I'll be sure to let you know when I am!

It will be weird not having her around but Praise the Lord for modern technology!! I love instant messenger! :-) I'm sure I will be becoming VERY good friends with it! :-)

Until next time....
May the oil in your lamp never run out, may you always have gas in your car, and may the love of our Lord Jesus richly bless your life.

No comments: