Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lately...

I've been on a "finishing-my-projects" spree. I suddenly feel highly motivated now that I'm going back to school in the fall.
**I don't think I've mentioned that yet have I? Yes, well, I am. I'll be attending Linn-Benton Community College in Albany, OR and studying for a degree in Animal Technology-Horse Management. I'm very excited. I don't think I've ever been this excited about going to school before.**
Anyway, since I'll be gone in the fall (I'm moving down there - living with some friends) I realized that I have several projects that are either started or materials for projects that I have 'meant' to do for a long time. I have an intense need to GET IT DONE NOW! One of my projects was to organize a major portion of my room. It took me most of Saturday and I was tired but it's such a nice feeling to have things sorted out. I love emptying drawers of stuff and finding things I didn't remember I had. (i.e. a drawer full of candles that I apparently had been saving for ___??? I gave most of them to Mom.) I finished a crocheting project the other day. Last night, I began another. I'll post some pictures after I've gotten it finished - hopefully it'll get wrapped up tonight.
I love the satisfactory feeling of checking things off a list.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

I'm so excited about you living my direction! :-D
When you have moments in between your school you MUST come visit me. :-)

rachelgrace said...

Johanna - when I have time inbetween books, I will, definately. :-)