Friday, May 12, 2006

30 Days

hi
It is late in the day and I have yet to send out the campdown. I wll do my best to make it brief as I'm sure there are those of you that have lives to get on with right now. As I do. (My favorite show is on in 1 1/2 hours.) :^D
Esther Prentice sent me this in response to yesterdays campdown. Personally, I think it's a fabulous idea!! :^D
"so I have feedback for you; I have an excellent idea; Everyone in camp holding hands and forming a moving chain around the entire campgrounds and up over the sky bridge and out into the ocean ( not too far) and then George Shubin could use his ruthlessly opportunistic skills to document some inspirational footage. It would be amazing.
eSTHER"
Great idea! Maybe when we were done, we could break the chain in half and play Red-Rover....
Until tomorrow friends!
30 Days until Camp!
Rachel :^D

No comments: