Thursday, May 11, 2006

31 Days.

Good day to you fine folks,

I forgot to mention in the other day's note that I have set up a blog for the countdown, so if you have missed a day or two you can go to the site and read the previous posts.
The link is: http://rcccampdown.blogspot.com/.

Yes, I am a deliquent. I suppose I could offer you various excuses/explanations regarding why there hasn't been a campdown for two days, but I don't suppose you would believe me.
The most palatable excuse I could come up with was that I just started a new job on Monday, and all my extra free time and brain space has been filled for the past few days.
*sigh* :^D

I am composing this from my station at work. Where I sit, I can see the locals coming and going. Mayhap it will provide some random sources for inspiration. I'll be sure to let you know.
After I finish writing this, I will send it to my home email and from there send it on to all of you. Isn't it a nice thought- you're getting second-hand emails. :^D

Anywho...I'm beginning to think about Talent Night. A certain poem has come to mind of late and I'm pondering the idea of reciting it. Perhaps within the realm of a skit? Or just as a wild narrative? Hmm.. more pondering required.

What are you most excited about Camp this year? Let me know! I've said it before and I'll say it again -- FEEDBACK People!! It's FEEDBACK that keeps the world turning! (or at least the campdown running... )
31 Days until Camp!
Rachel :^D

No comments: