Monday, May 08, 2006

34 Days

Greetings one and All!
Yes, it's that time of year again! If for some reason you don't know why I -- Rachel am sending you a mass email on this the 8th of May-- ask a friend. Or you could ask me I suppose. :-) Not that May 8th is special in itself if not for any other reason than the reason I am sending you this email. (Was that confusing enough? :^D )
Like I always do, I hereby offer my warning: IF for some reason you do not want to be part of this annual email extravaganza, please let me know. I will then take appropriate action by removing your name from this email list, my email address book, my phone book, my friends list, and set up notices banning you from my presence. If that sounds like too much for you to take, stick around and see what good things might come of it.

Let the games begin!
Rachel U. :^D

No comments: