Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day! (to all the moms)

Hi,
I've decided to abbreviate the Camp Countdown to just "Campdown." Much simpler I think and it kind of rolls off the tongue doesn't it?
I normally don't send out the campdown on Sunday's but I thought I would today for two reasons.
Reason #1: So that I can make a humble apology about not sending the campdown yesterday and try to make amends in some way. I'm open to suggestions; not that I'll take them :-)
Reason #2: To wish all the moms reading this a Happy Mother's Day! I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we love you and appreciate ALL you do for us!
I was reminded that I forgot possibly one of the best Talent Night moments: Mr. Wilson 'singing' "My Girl" to Mrs. Wilson. :-) Thank you to Angela Lortz for reminding me.
34 days until Camp!
Rachel

No comments: